What is a forklift rotator?
Forklift rotator is nothing more than additional equipment that extends the range of capabilities of these vehicles. It is attached to the standard carriage of the forklift - a free hydraulic system is required to connect it.It is usually used in the construction industry and in horticulture. Due to the tightly closed rotary mechanism, the hydraulic rotator can also be used in chemical, pharmaceutical and food plants.
What is the OW rotator for?
This extension allows full rotation of the forks by 360°, which makes unloading of pallet boxes extremely fast and safe. The time from transport to the beginning of loading or production is also significantly reduced, as this eliminates the need for a second, separate machine with different equipment.
To ensure greater control over the load, the rotator can be supplemented with side arms. This allows for much better control during unloading and may be necessary when transporting a heavier load.
- The OW 360 ° hydraulic rotor is used for unloading pallet boxes with a forklift or telescopic loader. The device is mounted to the forklift carriage using the forks on its equipment.
- The turntables have a tightly closed rotating mechanism that prevents dirt from slipping into the device, what significantly extends life of the device. At the same time, closed rotary mechanism makes the device suitable for use in chemical and food processing environment.
- In order to connect turntable the additional, free hydraulic forklift system is required.
- The turntable may have additional equipment in form of a side arm mounted on one or both sides of the device.
- Upon special request, we could make turntables with non-standard parameters matching all individual customer needs.
- The Malik turntables are made of the highest quality certified materials. Our turntables are in-line with the EU directives standards, have the CE Certificate and Certificate of Compliance issued by the Institute of Technology and Life Sciences in Falenty.
Principle of operating
- OW 360 ° hydraulic rotors are successfully used in industry, processing, agriculture, fruit-growing and recycling